“Happy New Year, 2023!”
What are You Focusing On?
Jumping on live to answer the questions that have come in over the past several weeks and connect with anyone who jumps on. What are you excited about for the coming year? What are you focusing on? I look forward to hearing about your journey.
I cover the following in today’s New Years 2023 episode:
- I discuss the purpose of the work we do at Finding My Psych.
- I review my commitment to living a plant-based vegan diet as a runner while acknowledging that not everyone has to follow the path I have created for myself.
- I address various tech I am into right now as a runner. I review my experience with Beats over the ear headphones and Apple Airpods Pro.
- I address my back and forth with Garmin Epix and Apple Watch Ultra and where I am falling right now.
- I express my enthusiasm for wellness focused data and how wearables have improved our access to this data.
- I provide my view on vegans providing advice on the specifics of diet. I focus on the importance of B12 as an example.
- I address a question regarding alcohol addiction and athletics. I share my own journey and how I am supporting my spouse by abstaining from alcohol. I am also abstaining from any products containing THC.