Alcohol Free Check-In
Attempting to go alcohol free? Maybe you just want to reduce the amount you drink, or you have decided today is a good day to quit altogether. The Finding My Psych Alcohol Free Check-In is a place to connect with others embarking on the same journey. We offer weekly Zoom session facilitated by a member of our support team.
We want to make our enhanced services as accessible as possible to as many individuals that want to participate. We deliver our connect using the following format:
- The Alcohol Free Check-In service is drop-in only.
- Space in each check-in session is limited. You must reserve your spot by registering for each session you want to attend.
- Each session is delivered by Zoom in an effort to connect you with others committed to reducing the negative impacts of problematic drinking.
We look forward to having you in an upcoming check-in. We are excited to learn more about you and your wellness journey. Before we move forward, there are a few prerequisite that need to be satisfied prior to confirming your registration:
- You are a legal adult (18 years old and up).
- You have notified your primary care provider, and/or mental health professional, about your participation.
- You have read our Terms and Conditions of Service.
- You have read our Community Comment Policy.
- You have read our official disclaimer (Below).
Please carefully read the following disclaimer prior to registering for any of our services at Finding My Psych:
The content on Finding My Psych, and the Finding My Psych Podcast, is meant for educational purposes only. Consumers of our content are free to apply the information for self-help purposes at their own discretion. We do not provide personal counselling or online therapy.
It is important to seek one-to-one advice from your family physician, mental health clinician, and/or counsellor before adopting any of the tools promoted by our authors. Never stop or delay care due to information you find at Finding My Psych. Never start or stop taking any medication without seeking advice from your medical and/or mental health provider.
How To Register
Registration for our Alcohol Free Check-In is easy! Click, “Book Check-In” to reserve your seat. Once seats are full for that week, we shut down registration. A Finding My Psych team member will confirm that you have completed any prerequisites and finalize your registration. We will send you a Zoom link before the event.