Walking For Vitality: Powering Up
The most powerful move you can make to launch your wellness journey is to increase physical activity. Walking is an accessible form of exercise that costs virtually nothing. There is no better approach to building a sense of wellness and vitality. In our Walking For Vitality: Powering Up program, engage with a community of like-minded wellness enthusiasts. Sessions are held weekly in cohorts using an online group format through Zoom.
We want to make our content as accessible as possible to as many individuals that want to participate. We deliver our connect using the following format:
- Workshops are provided in the form of cohorts with up to ten participants.
- Each cohort has a specific start and end date. If you are registered for a four week program, you will join us weekly via Zoom until the end of the course four weeks later.
- Each session provides targeted educational content followed by discussion.
Walking For Vitality costs a low one time fee of $40.00 due at registration. Where qualified, fees can be waved by reaching out to our support team. Please note that all money received go directly back into the cost of creating our content and maintaining our digital infrastructure.
We look forward to having you in our next Walking For Vitality cohort. We are excited to learn more about you and your wellness journey. Before we move forward, there are a few prerequisite that need to be satisfied prior to confirming your registration:
- You are a legal adult (18 years old and up).
- You have notified your primary care provider, and/or mental health professional, about your participation.
- You have read our Terms and Conditions of Service.
- You have read our Community Comment Policy.
- You have read our official disclaimer (Below).
Please carefully read the following disclaimer prior to registering for any of our services at Finding My Psych:
The content on Finding My Psych, and the Finding My Psych Podcast, is meant for educational purposes only. Consumers of our content are free to apply the information for self-help purposes at their own discretion. We do not provide personal counselling or online therapy.
It is important to seek one-to-one advice from your family physician, mental health clinician, and/or counsellor before adopting any of the tools promoted by our authors. Never stop or delay care due to information you find at Finding My Psych. Never start or stop taking any medication without seeking advice from your medical and/or mental health provider.
How To Register
Registration for Walking For Vitality is easy! Click, “Book Workshop” to sign-up for the cohort of your choice. Once the cohort is full, we shut down registration for the duration of the program.
A Finding My Psych team member will confirm that you have completed any prerequisites and finalize your registration. We will send you the Zoom link associated with your cohort before the event.
Please note, if the cohort you want is full, reach out and request to be placed on our cancellation list – We will offer you a future opportunity as one comes available.
- July 9th through the 30th via Zoom from 2-3pm.