“Thank you #EcammFam!”
Quitting Drinking – 150 Days In
Have you quit drinking alcohol and have a story to share? Or, are you contemplating making a change to how much you are drinking? This is the livestream episode for you. While we acknowledge that any change you make to the amount you are drinking is monumental, taking a break for a set period of time will show the the magnitude of change possible.
Today I jump on live to engage with you about your story and your journey of recovery. I ask about what has improved since you quit drinking. Further more, I share twelve benefits that I have experienced myself being 150 days in since quitting drinking. These are:
- Less anxiety (generalized).
- Less ongoing worry (drinking is a negativity multiplier.
- Conflicts feel less intense – I remain generally calm.
- Health focus mindset massively refined.
- Better marriage – I feel closer to my partner with increased trust.
- My sleep has improved.
- My sinuses have improved.
- I experience consistent energy throughout the day.
- I have much improved mental clarity.
- Less peaks and valleys – Work hard, play hard approach almost non-existent.
- I have more money.
- Improved relationships – I want to know my friends, not get drunk with them.