“Addiction takes all your joy away…”
Saying Goodbye to 2021
It is hard to believe that the year is about to come to a close. We had every hope for 2021 at the start. This was supposed to be the year we left our medical grade masks, cheap slimy hand sanitizer, and disaster of a home office behind. In the end, we reflect on the fact that COVID-19 remains a reality along with its impact on our professional and personal lives. We are officially saying, “Goodbye” to 2021. Good riddance!
Welcome to Episode 62: Saying Goodbye to 2021
- What We Do:
- Behavioural Medicine and Health Psychology
- Providing easily accessible content designed to help you design your own transformative experience.
- We did a similar show in 2020. We did 20 questions prompting reflection like, “Something selfless you did this year.”
- This year was a particularly difficult, especially now that we are in our 5th wave of the pandemic.
- Johnny joins the show to discuss 2021, our challenges, our successes, and what we look forward to next year.
Three Basic Questions – Just For Fun (Not 20!):
- Say three words that describe this year.
- What are the most grateful for this year?
- What is the TV show or YouTube channel that describes you best?
- Relationship Challenges
- Work Challenges
- Substance Use Challenges
- Relationship Successes
- Work Successes
- Goals For 2022
- Work Goals
- Health Goals
- Self-Care Goals