We provide online resources for anyone finding themselves in personal crisis. However, if you feel unsafe, it is critical that you go to your nearest emergency department for evaluation and care.
International Crisis Contacts
**If you are in crisis and are experiencing thoughts of harming yourself or others, it is critical that you reach out to a healthcare professional. If you do not have a counsellor or other mental health professional that you have previously connect with, go to the closest emergency department for help.
If you are in personal crisis but feel like your situation is currently manageable, please consider contacting one of the following international resources:
LGBTQ Crisis Resources
The following is a curated list of resources for the LGBTQ community in the event that an individuals requires increased emotional support.
**Please note: If you are experiencing a personal crisis and feel that you will not be able to remain safe, contact your established healthcare provider or walk into the closest emergency department.
- The Trevor Project Lifeline: 1-866-488-7386
- oSTEM Crisis Hotline: Txt - 1-313-662-8209
- Trans Lifeline: (USA) - 1-877-565-8860, or (CAN) 1-877-330-6366
- GLBT National Help Centre Youth Talkline: 1-800-246-7743
- Fenway Health Helpline: 1-888-340-4528
- Prism Services of Vancouver British Columbia: 604-331-8900
- QMunity - Vancouver British Columbia: 604-684-5307