“Your are the best thing that has happened to me.”
Today’s Show – Our Questions For Couples
Johnny Killick, chief editor at Finding My Psych, joins his husband Jerod on the show today to discuss togetherness. Jerod and Johnny review twenty curated questions for couples, revealing that, in the end, loving each other is tied to fostering mutual curiosity and commitment, especially in difficult times.
Welcome to 035 – 20 Questions For Couples
- What We Do:
- Behavioral Medicine and Health Psychology
- Today: Love Leads The Way
- Leave a Comment/Question:
- 778-766-4574 (CAN) or, 442-267-3102 (USA).
20 Revealing Questions For Couples
- “It’s fun!” – Wheezy Waiter Did it!
- Staying Together – Exploring Why.
- The Questions For Couples:
- What age would you like to live to?
- What about yourself are you most proud of?
- What is your favorite memory of someone who isn’t in your life anymore?
- What do you think happens after death?
- What is something you wish you could say to people but can’t?
- What is the most significant change you would like to make in your life?
- If you had one day left to live, what would you do?
- What do you like best about me?
- What one thing would you like to change about me?
- What’s a silly habit you have now that you don’t tell a lot of people about?
- When did you first know you wanted to be in a relationship with me?
- In which situations do you feel most secure in our relationship?
- What is the main thing that you think makes a relationship last?
- What would be your ideal romantic date?
- Name three things you and I appear to have in common.
- Alternate sharing something you consider a positive characteristic of your partner. Share a total of three items.
- Your house, containing everything you own, catches fire. After saving your loved ones and pets, you have time to safely make a final dash to save any one item. What would it be? Why?
- If you could wake up tomorrow having gained any one quality or ability, what would it be?
- For what in your life do you feel most grateful?
- Given the choice of anyone in the world, whom would you want as a dinner guest?
- Sources of Questions For Couples: